Do you feel…
- Overwhelmed by stuff but don’t know where to start?
- Your home causes you stress rather than being your sanctuary?
- Life’s paperwork is a burden or leaves you frustrated?
- You waste time looking for lost things?
- You have nothing to wear but you own a wardrobe full of clothes?
- There are niggly jobs which you just can’t get round to doing?
- You’d love to move house but don’t have the energy?
- A collection or hobby has become out of control?
I can support you, and help in a practical way, to reintroduce order, control and harmony into you life.
I’m passionate about enabling people to live a simpler life by living with less. By removing the physical clutter you will feel your mental clutter ease too.
With the day-to-day demands of work and family life it’s easy to feel things slipping out of control. Then when extra challenges, such as a new baby, illness, the break up of a relationship or a loved one’s bereavement are thrown at you things can feel overwhelming.
Clutter Cleansing is here to help. I’ve personal experience of all of these issues so can sensitively support you, in a non-judgemental way. And the experiences of all my clients remain confidential.
I’ve successfully helped people, at different stages in their lives, to declutter and organise their living and work spaces. This has included:
- Kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, garages, lofts and sheds.
- Assisting people to prepare their homes to sell.
- Packing and unpacking for moves.
- Supported moves into residential care.
- Sensitive house clearances after a bereavement.
Other jobs have included:
- Alphabetically ordering a record collection.
- Creating a capsule wardrobe.
- Managing family photos (from slides to digital collections) and converting them into photo books.
- Sorting a stamp collection.
I will remove what ever you need me to. Ideally I take things to the charity shop of your choice or recycle, but I’m also willing to take things to the tip.
I’m professionally trained by the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (APDO), which I’m a member of.
I cover an area roughly within an hour’s drive of Hebden Bridge – so West & North Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
My work is fully insured and I’m DBS checked.
I charge £30 an hour, but am happy to negotiate under special circumstances.