I help take the hard work out of moving house.
I offer a high quality, sensitive and bespoke package.
I have experience and understanding of all the elements of the moving process so what needs to take place at each stage. This ensures I help clients achieve a stress-free move.
I can support you or your loved one with each stage of the journey:
- Helping to stage the current property to increase sales interest
- Liaising with solicitors to help answer queries, keeping track of the move progress and filling in paperwork
- Drawing up floor plans to help people visualise how their furniture will work in their new home
- Helping with decluttering and downsizing so arranging for the sale, donation, disposal or recycling of possessions
- Packing and unpacking
- Liaising with removal and clearance companies
- Support to ensure safe disposal of any personal paperwork
- Arranging for curtains, blinds and artwork to be fitted and assembly of any new furniture
- Arranging for new curtains to be made, organising suppliers to carry out other tasks such as putting up shelves or fitting book cases
- Helping get orientated to the new area – so local amenities
- Dealing with change of address notifications to friends, utilities, pensions, the council, GP etc and provide support to change to energy suppliers
- Removing packing materials
- Arranging furniture as per floor plan
And above all I also offer emotional support when everything feels uncertain or overwhelming.
I’m professionally trained, follow a code of ethics, I’m insured and DBS checked.
I charge £40 per hour, which includes both office hours and onsite visits. I don’t charge for mileage.